Welcome to the Provost District 4-H Website!
Registered trademark of Canadian 4-H Council.
Welcome to the Provost 4-H District website! Please take a little time to explore our website and learn more about opportunities for youth in our area.
The Provost 4-H District would like to THANK the following buyers and sponsor’s for their continuing support of our 4-H members at the annual Provost District 4-H Achievement Day’s held at the 4-H Pavilion at Shorncliffe Lake on June 6 & 7, 2012.
- Shelter Valley Land & Cattle Comp, Czar - GRAND CHAMPION BUYER at 2.27/lb
- GCS Energy Services Ltd., Hardisty - RESERVE CHAMPION BUYER at 2.11/lb
- Hardisty Bulk Sales, Hardisty (2)
- Provost Insurance Agencies & Anderson Agencies - Hughenden
- Denwood Motors, Wainwright (2)
- Bouma Meats, Provost (3)
- Provost Glass & Door, Provost
- Bernie’s Overhead Doors, Provost
- Battle River Implements, Provost (2)
- Tri Ag Implements, Wainwright
- K & A Service, Bodo (2)
- B & G Consulting, Macklin
- Elite Oilwell Contracting, Amisk
- Tim Horton’s - Dean Terry, Squamish, BC
- Boomhower Petroleum, Provost, Czar, Edgerton
- Cactus Lake Electric & Controls Ltd., Provost
- Lanny Berg Memorial Group, Cadogan
- Forestburg Veterinary Clinic
- Andrukow Group Solutions – Provost
- Wainwright Lumber
- Buckin` Good Welding, Provost
- Vermillion Chrysler, Vermillion
- Andrukow Group Solutions – Amisk
- Flad Farm, Macklin
- Fountain Tire, Provost
- Norris Ford, Wainwright
- Barit Oil Field Services, Provost
- Will`s Land & Cattle Company, Hughenden
- Kal Tire – Provost & Sedgwick
- Bozco Enterprises, Provost
- Froland Contracting, Metiskow
- Tim Horton’s – Doug Terry – Whitehorse
- Greenbelt Farms, Wainwright
- Dorothy Cuthbert, Amisk
- North Slope Farms, Czar
- Israelson’s Farms, Provost
- Crone Hereford, Hardisty
- Alberta Treasury Branch – Provost
- South Cara Farms, Provost
- Olson Silver, High River
- Rebel Cattle Company, Amisk
- Taylor Ranching, Hardisty
- Barry and Wilma Halvorson Custom Spraying, Metiskow
- Provost Farm and Auto Supply, Provost
- D & D Bussing, Czar
- Viterra, Provost
- Provost & District Ag Society
- Credit Union – Hughenden Branch
- Forestburg Veterinary Clinic Ltd., Forestburg
- Roworth and Cameron Ranch, Czar
- Provost Livestock Exchange, Provost
- Investors Group-Steve McEachern, Edmonton
- Lavigne Sand & Gravel
- Harvey and Julie Ann Adams, Czar – Grand Champion Steer
- Servus Credit Union – Provost – Reserve Champion Steer
- NW Consolidated Beef Producer, Strathmore – Grand Carcass Steer
- Todd Ranch`s Inc., Hughenden – Reserve Champion Steer
- South Cara Farms, Provost – Grand Champion Female
- Olson Silver, High River – Reserve Champion Female
We would also like to thank the following:
- David Nelson for marshalling the 4-H members into their classes for a well run and organized show.
- Cal`s Trucking for hauling the cattle back to Provost
- South Cara for the barn shavings used for the stalling of the calves.
- Tori Dawn Cromarty for donating her carcass calf meat for supper.
- Bouma Meats for cutting & wrapping the supper meat
- Wainwright Credit Union & Crop Production Services for sponsoring the Buyer’s Supper.
- Provost Livestock Exchange and staff for their expertise in the sale of our market steers.
- Provost MD for the scale
- Black Creek family for feeding and training the DISTRICT CALF
- UFA for Achievement Day Support
- Alberta Beef Producers for the radio advertising
- New Alta for the photocopying of sale books
And a big thank you to everyone else that helped make our achievement day’s a huge success!!!!!!
To view the results of our Achievement Day - please see our Recent Events page.