Jennifer Lavigne Memorial 4-H Scholarship Application
- Can be used at any post-secondary education program including apprenticeship programs with minimum length of 2 months study.
- Year of study - 1st year preferred. 2nd and 3rd year also accepted.
- Program of study - not specified.
- Two Scholarship for Provost 4-H District.
- Must have been a member with a minimum of 1 year as a senior member in a Provost District 4-H Club.
- Cheque will be issued upon receipt of confirmation of enrollment and SIN number to AB 4-H Foundation.
Application Deadline is May 1. Winners announced at the Provost 4-H District Beef Achievement Day.